Monday 16 June 2014

Her children rise up: Dress 20!

Well, how are we all? It's been a while....so sorry!!

I've been a bust little sewing bee in my blogging absence though and have now learnt how to create a wiggle dress, yay!

A wee while ago the lovely Roisin lent me her Gertie book and I traced the delightful pencil skirt pattern. 

I've been messing around with pattern hacking pretty much since I started on this sewing journey so decided to try adding a pencil skirt to the New Look 6886 pattern bodice (which I love) and added thicker straps.

love this dress although I must confess I have not yet mastered either fishtail pleats or splits do I'm a wiggling in it!!
What do you think?





I've even got enough fabric left to try a play suit....watch this space!!

Xx

1 comment:

  1. Your method of describing everything in this piece of writing is genuinely
    good, all be capable of simply be aware of it, Thanks a lot.


    Here is my blog: hotel

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a comment below! Xx