Friday 23 May 2014

She reaches out her hands: Dress 17

Hello everyone; how's tricks?
Huge congratulations to Roisin today too!!

 I'd like to introduce you to the Vegas dress! Ta da.....
This one is one of my new favourites!

 I bought the material from Royal Fabrics in Leamington on Roisin's recommendation and it's lovely! (The lady in the shop was fab too).
I don't know what it is about dresses with ice creams on them?!

I've added a circle skirt again to the New Look 6886 pattern for added summer swooshing!! It's just, well, more me really than the sort if half circle midi lengthy thing the pattern requires.

This one simply had to be worn with my Irregular Choice 'I'm in Vegas' heels! They matched so well I named the dress after them. 

I've only just discovered IC as I don't live near anywhere that actually sells them out of a shop, so am pleased to report that they're actually surprisingly comfy and all over eBay!!

I'm not sure I shall be wearing these particular shoes down Earlsdon High St on the school run (only one is home educated; the other 2 are in school!) We shall have to see!!

The good news is this dress goes with all my HB Paloma cardigans too! Absolute winner.

(Thought you needed another goofy selfie!)
Now I just need the sunshine to re-appear!! 

Have a great week everybody, it's half term in our house- yay!!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a comment below! Xx