Tuesday 22 April 2014

Beauty is fleeting: Dress 10

I've been waiting until I felt confident enough to sew with this fabric ever since I saw Roisins dress in it.
The other day...it arrived!
I bought 2.5M and plumped for New Look 6886 as I wanted a summer dress that I could still wear a flouncy petticoat with but one that wasn't a full circle.
I had to think hard when pinning to make sure I maximised the pattern! Didn't want anything to be upside down!!
The fabric made me smile the whole time I was sewing it up!

What do you think? I love it!!


Home sewing is Easy dress worn with Poetic License floral heels.
I will be fairly easy to spot this summer I think!

Just heard I won a Leibster award! Yay! More details soon.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a comment below! Xx